1.19.2009

My "broken child" layout :)

This layout is from 2001 when Paxton broke her arm falling off the uneven bars early on in her gymnastics career. When I scrapped April's photos for the Trading Faces swap on IdahoScrappers last year, I loved hers so much I was determined to do one for me. So this is my take on it. I wish I could have found a photo of her around that time by herself but I couldn't... that amazed me! So I had to dig one up of just her from the summer before the accident. It worked but it's not exactly what I wanted.

2 comments:

Judi said...

Love how you used the circles and arrows on here Cindy- I've been trying to figure out what to do with all the arrows I have - this is a great idea, and something I may have to case from you! Hugs girl!
Judi

***HeatheR*** said...

Super cute, it turned out great!!