1.24.2009

Bellaholics Home Page Contest

I don't think I've ever entered a paper crafting contest and I'm also fairly anti-Valentine's day, most likely due to being single for so long and not having a significant other to celebrate the "day of love" with. Yeah I know, I have two girls who love to receive Valentine's gifts from me but it's just not the same.

Anyways, to get me out of my anti-Valentine's funk the Bellaholics YahooGroup has a monthly home page card contest. This month is a Valentine's day theme. Since I have this darling KissieFace Tidly Inks, a line from StampingBella that I love, love, love I thought I'd give it a shot. Not only did it force me to make a Valentine's card but it also enabled me use my circle nestibilities, shimmerz and baubles. Gotta love using what you already have!

3 comments:

Stacy Engstrom said...

I love it!! Awesomely cute!!!
Stacy

Shannon Roberts said...

I love everything about this card. Maybe I need to finally try my Nesties......hmmmmm...........

Jenn said...

Cindy, I LOVE this card! It's adorable! I think I'm going to have to try to case it. Great job and thanks for sharing!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXO