2.16.2008

Valentine's Day

Or shall I say single awareness day? :)

Valentine's day hasn't really been my favorite day. It reminds me of what I don't have. This year I took a different approach. I decided to make it good. I used some of my time to make it special for my daughters.

I paper craft alot. They don't always reap the benefits of my paper crafting with the exception that they know when I die they will inherit my scrapbooks.

I found these cute mailboxes at Target in January and bought four - two for my girls and two to sell. I made little 3x3 matching cards to go with them. My girls LOVED them and I could tell were really happy they were the recipients of at least two of them. While I was making them they asked what I was going to do with them. I told them I was going to sell them :) It wasn't completely a lie... I did sell TWO of them :) I liked the way they turned out and Valentine's Day wasn't a lousy day for me this year because I chose to look at it differently. I even sent money with one of my employees to buy heart-shaped Krispy Kreme doughnuts for the office on his way to work since it was on his way. Yummy!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are adorable! My Target NEVER has these! If they did, I'd buy them out!