2.16.2008

Stampin' Up! Open House


I had an open house last week for my customers to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration. I provided a make & take card for them to go home with. Not only was the open house fairly successful it was alot of fun! I offered a drawing for a free Sale-A-Bration set. Anyone who ordered a minimum of $50 that night went into the drawing and my good friend Alex won! Congrats, Alex!

There was interest expressed in purchasing the
SU! patterned paper. It's very impressive with this current catalog. I'm going to be doing a monthly paper club. For $11.60 each month you will choose what designer paper series you want to recieve. It's a great way of getting what paper you want in a moderate time frame.

I should be receiving a swatch of all designer paper available (with the exception of the Prints Designer Series) next week so we can see it in real life, touch and fondle it and drool!

If you want to be a part of this club, let me know! I'll be placing the first club order March 10, 2008.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Uh, why did I not know that you had a blog? That is just not cool! Anyway, I love love love the Christmas Angel layout that you did. Amazing and wonderful and what a great story. I'm happy to see you scrapping YOU!

nej said...

MOre cards.... More cards.... I wanna see more cards! I love your cards and always find them an inspiration. hope all is well!
xoxo